BOTTEGA VENETA Northwest, Hawaii & Vancouver Visual Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Northwest, Hawaii & Vancouver Visual Merchandiser who will report to the West Coast & Mid-West Visual Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic corporate team on the West Coast.
How you will contribute:
- Maintain visual standards within all retail and wholesale doors to ensure consistency
- Interpret and implement visual guidelines from Milan HQ in each store location within a given market
- Monthly in-store visual floor sets and product zoning
- Seasonal in-store product launches
- Workflow of new store openings, pop ups and special projects including product zoning, collaboration with regional merchandising, PR and Architecture teams, VM tool ordering, installation and approvals with Milan team
- Visual Merchandising trainings on current guidelines for Retail and Wholesale doors
- Correspondence between Milan HQ and Visual Merchandising team for approvals and guidance
- Cross department collaboration with Architecture, PR, Merchandising, Wholesale, and Training
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years of visual merchandising experience in a retail and wholesale environment
- Ability to work autonomously and independent of a large team
- Strong work ethic, detail and team oriented, adaptable
- Ability to problem solve in a self-sufficient, resourceful manner resulting in creative solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, Photoshop, SketchUp
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, some overnight work will be required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America