BOTTEGA VENETA Operations Assistant, King of Prussia
Bottega Veneta - Regular
KING OF PRUSSIA - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Operations Assistant who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in King of Prussia.
How you will contribute
- Maintain an organized back of house and shipping area
- Handling all types of sale transactions and ensuring adequate change in the register
- Supervise the cashier(s), working alongside them in daily POS support if necessary
- Maintain non-merchandise supply (stationery, uniforms, packaging, drinks, etc.).
- Support with all possible store maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Ensuring cash wrap is kept organized and information is kept up to date (phone lists, passwords)
- Supports the process of After Sales, Before Sales and product returns.
- Assist associates with address verifications and verbal credit card authorizations
- Ensuring new merchandise is brought up and labeled for display
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals set forth by store management and corporate partners
- Perform operational functions as communicated by management to ensure store meets brand guidelines
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong problem solving and excellent organization skills
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all times
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Availability to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America