BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Business Analysis Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Retail Business Analysis Intern who will report to the Retail Performance Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of retail business analysis as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How you will contribute:
- Assist in analyzing the sales performance for retail stores within the AMER region
- Analyze reporting on Key Performance Indicators by associate and by region.
- Help maintain projects related to store sales, focusing on individual KPIs, monthly initiatives, and daily sales.
- Study analytics financial information to help identify areas of business opportunity and improve processes using advanced analytics.
Who you are:
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access
- Eager to learn
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship.
Salary Range- New York:
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America