BOTTEGA VENETA Sales Associate, Costa Mesa
Bottega Veneta - Regular
COSTA MESA - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Costa Mesa.
Serves as an ambassador of the brand by exhibiting passion for Bottega Veneta, meeting and exceeding sales and Key Performance Indicator goals as set forth by store management and consistently providing world class customer service.
How you will contribute:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and KPI’s thru client outreach; developing new clients via appointments and consignments, informing all clients of new collection deliveries, in-store events and relevant brand initiatives
- Effectively utilize the Bottega Veneta Client Journey and other selling techniques (cross-selling, multiple selling, upselling, etc.) to maximize each transaction, improve KPI’s and close sales
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Maintain an open, learning attitude by continuously seeking and receiving feedback from colleagues and management
- Sustain a high level of product knowledge (technical and inspirational) on all collections by utilizing various training resources provided by the Company
- Assist management with basic store opening and closing procedures such as cycle counts and/or light cleaning duties, maintain visual standards including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance as requested
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of previous retail sales experience in a customer service related field; preferably a luxury environment
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Has a genuine interest in fashion and follows industry trends/news
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all times
- Luxury retail sales experience preferred
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Available to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing 5-8 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America