BOTTEGA VENETA Stock Associate, Bellagio
Bottega Veneta - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Stock Associate who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Bellagio.
How you will contribute:
- Ensuring merchandise and supply deliveries are accurate, verifying all quantities shipped/received match corresponding documentation for all incoming/outgoing shipments
- Provide support to management and sales staff through quick, accurate stock checks and upon request, provide quick delivery to sales floor
- Maintain stock room standards through organization of merchandise by style, color and size or as directed by Store Management/Operations Department
- Execute routine cycle counts and resolve/inform management of any identified inventory discrepancies
- Maintain organized shipping area ensuring all outgoing merchandise is properly packaged and logged following all policies and procedures
- Maximize all available stock space to ensure merchandise can be easily accessed by all employees and allow the store to function at maximum efficiency
- Ensure timely communication with management and sales team in regard to new arrivals, product replenishment and client returns
- Re-stock appropriate levels of packaging supplies within the boutique
- Aid in training new hires on all policy and procedures related to shipping and receiving
- Complete tasks and projects as assigned by Store Management
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience preferred in highly-complex, retail stock room; previous experience working with international/domestic freight companies a plus (i.e. FedEX/UPS)
- Ability to easily execute multiple tasks and challenging priorities with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional and polished team player
- High level of accountability and reliability with willingness to accept feedback
- Basic computer skills, Excel experience preferred
- Ability to be mobile/stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages upward of 20 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America