BOTTEGA VENETA Vice President of Architecture & Preservation, Americas
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
This position will be responsible for planning and managing the construction of our retail and wholesale doors throughout the Americas while managing an internal team. The VP of Architecture & Preservation will also execute any special projects upon request from the WW Architecture & Preservation and/or upper management.
How you will contribute:
- Oversee the design, planning and construction of regional projects including flagship, wholesale and special projects in partnership with Worldwide Architecture & Preservation team
- Conduct site visits independently during various phases of construction for weekly site progress reviews and track project reports to ensure brand and department standards are met
- Prioritize multiple projects of varying scope/size while ensuring completion of projects within limited timelines and within/below budget
- Review construction documents and millwork shop drawings for accuracy, feasibility and conformance to brand/industry standards while coordinating with local landlords and regulations
- Conduct feasibility analysis for new locations and provide cost/time estimates for all projects in the assigned region (Americas)
- Manage the performance of internal team of three Project Managers as well as all external consultants, suppliers, vendors etc.
- Monitor the approval flow of design for all projects
- Communicate necessary information between Architecture & Preservation and other departments to ensure efficiency during projects
Who you are:
- At least 10 years of of related project/construction management experience; preferably within luxury retail and wholesale boutiques
- Proven ability to manage architects, contractors and support vendors
- Must be highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Ability to follow instructions as well as departmental procedures and standards
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (includes Excel, PowerPoint and Project), Adobe Acrobat and AutoCAD
- Aptitude for reading architectural construction documents; basic knowledge of architectural language and drawing notes to industry standards preferred
- Possess basic knowledge and/or experience working in major U.S. markets
- Capacity to work both independently and as a team player while consistently maintaining a sense of professionalism
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (anticipated 20%-30% travel)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America