BOTTEGA VENETA Wholesale Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Assistant who will report to the Vice President of Wholesale as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This role’s main objective is to contribute support to the wholesale team to achieve sales targets. This role is accountable for the clerical and administrative tasks within the department. In addition, s/he will act a liaison between wholesale and other supporting internal departments, including but not limited to customer service, showroom support and sample department.
How you will contribute
Support the wholesale team with administrative work to ensure all targets are achieved.
- Liaison between customer service and wholesale daily to ensure clients logistic and operational needs are being met
- Assist customer service with PO inquires, discrepancies, RA, deliveries, repairs
- Partner with Jr. AE to create EOM selling report for headquarter
- Manage shipping for the department by run and recap weekly delivery reports (SCDM, MIM) to monitor delivery flow and identify issues
- Provide NRF color code and copy (care/ content) information as accounts request
- Enter and process orders with customer service ( seasonal, special/ reorders)
- Monitor and support e-commerce accounts as it relates to proper pricing, copy information, brand presentation, and image requirements for accurate and appropriate brand representation
- Create weekly stock reports
- Maintain invoice log for co-op, chargebacks and RTVs
- Create WW briefs for marketing request/ assets for key accounts
- Manage all special orders for key accounts
- Coordinate with regional and worldwide PR teams to borrow samples for clients shoots and training events
- Responsible for receiving and distributing samples to/from PR and accounts
- Input and track all samples orders for an timely delivery to/from client
- Log all request and shipping/delivery invoices
Market week/Seasonal campaign
- Partner with showroom coordinator in Milan to properly prepare before each campaign including but not limited to scheduling photoshoots, showroom sellers, special sample requests etc.
- Market week preparation including scheduling appointment, uploading calendar into colors, runway show seating, aiding in report preparation, agenda preparation and line sheet preparation
- Enter/ check clients’ orders during sales campaign and send client order confirmations once finalized
- Send weekly/ monthly press coverage updates to DSA and Specialty store
Product Training/ Merchandising
- Create external training material
- Create linesheets, selling tools and presentations for department
- Complete Proficient in PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel and Word
- Produce professional quality PPT decks to be presented to management
- Keep meeting notes and send recaps after each meeting to appropriate audience
- Create and maintain mapping of all wholesale POS
Who you are
- Capable to travel domestically and internationally approx., but not limited to 2 weeks per month
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends as needed to support retail stores hours and events
- Poses ability to thrive in a goal-driven and fast pace environment
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, high energy level, and detail/team oriented
- Passion for product and retail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America