BRIONI - Wholesale Coordinator
Brioni - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Coordinator who will report to the Wholesale Director as part of our dynamic team in New York City.
How you will contribute
- Monitor, update and maintain all sales reports as needed by Wholesale Director
- Prepare weekly/monthly selling reports, analyze business & identify opportunities
-in-depth focus on product (best and worst seller), strategic pricing, market needs
- Maintain order changes, substitutions, confirmations and shipping status/order tracking
- Track and oversee timing for all P.O.’s, Made To Measure orders and liaison between Italy and US warehouse
- Forecast and plan extensive Stock Program
Sales Support Responsibilities
- Assist with Specialty and Major Department store accounts supporting Brioni Brand Managers
- Willing and motivated to take on additional responsibilities
- Assist with store visit to all major accounts in NYC area, partner with DSA’s to drive business
- Execute merchandising standards while in stores
- Travel is necessary
Who you are
- Able to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (Skypad is a plus)
- Able to learn quickly how to use internal Reporting tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teamwork skills
- Passion for Men’s Clothing and Sportswear, very product driven
- Analytic and focused on details
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- A proactive individual
- Personal drive and ability to work under pressure
- Organization skills
- Must have 2 years wholesale experience
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America