GUCCI Associate Store Manager - Aspen
Gucci - Regular
Colorado - United States of America
Assist the Store Manager to lead and direct all activities required to achieve store business objectives; included but not limited to Client Development and Experience, Human Resources Management, Operations, Loss Prevention, and maintain Gucci Visual Standards while driving employee engagement. The Store Manager will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
- Work with the Store Manager to lead the sales and operations functions of the store to consistently achieve sales budget objectives;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Implement Action Plans, previously agreed upon with the Store Manager, to develop sales for each product category and client segment;
- Work with the Store Manager to implement clear objectives to the store team and monitor individual productivity, cross selling, and client development;
- Lead and support Company and local events and product launches ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Remain current on all industry news, technology, and key competitors;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives while developing a top client strategy;
- Ensure the implementation and development of company CRM initiatives;
- Capture client data to increase and retain client loyalty.
- Controls workflow through successful planning and delegation;
- Maintain thorough understanding and enforce all policies and procedures. Ensure team adherence to all company operating, HR, and security procedures;
- Ensures maintenance of inventory accuracy and set up quantitative targets related to inventory control;
- Assist the Store Manager in maintaining and submitting all payroll records for all boutique employees;
- Maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Work with the Store Manager to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide timely feedback;
- Oversee annual performance appraisal process for all store employees;
- Work with the Store Manager to attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new employees;
- Ensures Human Resources processes are adhered to in collaboration with the Corporate HR team;
- Facilitate training in collaboration with the Corporate Training team on new product launches and new brand initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time
- United States of America