GUCCI Client Relations Assistant Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Client Relations Assistant Manager is responsible for helping cultivate the relationships customers have with the brand, by leveraging Gucci’s unique brand attributes to drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention. The role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing brand experiences for Gucci, North America. Reporting to the Client Relations Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day process associated with executing brand experiences, one-to-one experiences, and gifting initiatives.
- Manage the planning, implementation, and execution of Gucci brand experiences defined by worldwide, including client outreach, brand experience logistics, travel, accommodations, personalized itineraries, etc.;
- Develop a full range of recap materials pertaining to brand experiences for company executives and worldwide teams;
- Work with retail and client engagement team to identify clients for brand experiences;
- Manage project budgets, act as liaison with the vendors and guarantee the fulfillment of the administrative and legal procedures;
- Support with managing the brand experiences both locally and globally by entertaining and interacting with clients.
- Analyze and work on the client database proposing and promoting clienteling activities and actions in the Gucci North America network;
- Organize and optimize one to one client experiences in store as well as off-site;
- Oversee clienteling requests from the one-to-one budget within the region;
- Monitor and track activities to properly evaluate ROI;
- Autonomously use all the clienteling electronic tools to run analysis on the top clients;
- Facilitate and execute festivity giftings.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a luxury/fashion company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel & PowerPoint;
- Ability to work well to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment;
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills are a must;
- Able to represent the company and always serve as a brand ambassador;
- Proactive and empathic approach;
- Must be a team player;
- Strong sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial skills;
- Ability to travel as needed, both domestical and International;
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- United States of America