GUCCI Co-Producer - Wooster
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Gucci Co - Producer is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, the Co-Producer must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
- Store operations;
- Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to the Store Director and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by the Store Director while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director;
- Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency and reduce costs;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments;
- Manage all ordering of store and office supplies;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Packs, handles, and stores merchandise according to Gucci standards;
- Assist with floor coverage during peak periods (Low to medium volume);
- Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Effective written and verbal skills;
- At least 1year of experience in a previous stock role;
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve;
- Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task in a high volume environment;
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- Team player approach.
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- United States of America