GUCCI Consolidation Supervisor - Miami Design District
Gucci - Regular
Florida - United States of America
The Gucci Consolidation Supervisor is responsible for providing operational support to the business by maintaining focused and constant attention to physical inventory movement reporting to the Operations Manager and in partnership with Merchandising and Inventory Planning.
- Ensure all corporate consolidations are executed in a timely manner to decrease shipping costs;
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise, including consolidations, transfers, RTV’s and damages while adhering to all procedures and guidelines and developing and sharing ways to reduce operational costs;
- Managing Negative-on-Hands, running reports daily, and investigating all discrepancies;
- Reviewing weekly in-transit reports, and strategically plan for product movement and flow within the store;
- Report discrepancies to the Security and Inventory Control teams in a timely manner and analyze loss trends in partnership with the Loss Prevention to decrease loss;
- Packs, handles, and stores merchandise according to Gucci stock standards;
- Communicate daily shipment to management, staff, and stores;
- Provide consistent on-time reporting on consolidations and timely communication with corporate partners;
- Collaborate in partnership with operations team as needed;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in retail or other service related industry is preferred;
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve;
- Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experienced with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- Team player attitude.
- Full time
- United States of America