GUCCI Department Manager - Atlanta Phipps Plaza
Gucci - Regular
ATLANTA - United States of America
The Department Manager assists store management to lead and direct all activities required to achieve store business objectives; including but not limited to client development and experience, human resources management, operations, loss prevention, and maintaining Gucci Visual Standards while driving employee engagement. The Department Manager will serve as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
- Work with management to lead the sales and operations functions for designated product categories within the store to consistently achieve sales budget objectives;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Implement Action Plans, previously agreed upon with management, to develop sales for a designated product category and client segment;
- Work with Management to implement clear objectives to the store team and monitor individual productivity, cross selling, and client development;
- Lead and support Company and local events and product launches ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Remain current on all industry news, technology, and key competitors;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives while developing a top client strategy for your department;
- Ensure the implementation and development of company CRM initiatives;
- Capture client data to increase and retain client loyalty.
- Control workflow through successful planning and delegation;
- Maintain thorough understanding and enforce all policies and procedures. Ensure team adherence to all company operating, HR, and security procedures;
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy and set up quantitative targets related to inventory control;
- Assist Management in maintaining and submitting all payroll records for all boutique employees;
- Maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Work with management to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide timely feedback. Oversee annual performance appraisal process for all store employees;
- Consistently monitor and follow up on productivity goals for the department;
- Work with management to attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Training and development of direct reports for future growth/career path;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new employees;
- Ensure Human Resources processes are adhered to in collaboration with the Corporate HR team;
- Facilitate training, in collaboration with the Corporate Training team, on new product launches and new brand initiatives;
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry and proven track record of managing a team of 20 or more;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and asses talent;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the fashion industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time
- United States of America