GUCCI Digital Project Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for helping identify new opportunities as well as enhancing existing areas pertaining to the digital client experience. With a focus on analytics and observation of best in class practices within the North American digital retail space, this role helps to provide recommendations to improve existing solutions and define new opportunities that help meet and exceed the brand’s business goals.
By leveraging solutions suggested and delivered by Gucci’s global digital team and acting as a champion for the region to lead local initiatives, this role helps to advocate for projects identified as priorities, align business and operations stakeholders build project plans. This role also helps defining and delivering plans to support digital operations in key moments within the brand’s calendar. Reporting to the Director of Digital Operations, the Digital Project Manager will be highly involved in the launch and support of the new omnichannel strategy of the brand, connecting digital and in store experiences.
Drive local digital project management
- Manage projects by mobilizing business stakeholders and contributors to build strong business cases;
- Partner with Gucci and Kering technical teams to support the build, testing, launch new features and support existing solutions;
- Coordinate multiple projects with every deliverable expected in key phases: business case, design, build, testing, change management, go live and hypercare;
- Use project governance instances to inform, alert and escalate projects statuses to establish scope, and guarantee timing and quality;
- Review and understand key performance metrics related to projects and key launches to track the success of each project from a business and technical perspective and quickly determine any bugs or issues.
Support local operations
- Support issue resolution with current digital solutions: work with technical support team and 3rd parties to identify problem areas and help determine solutions to improve efficiency among the related systems;
- Document and analyze current processes and execution of operations and define opportunities for improvements;
- Organize plan to support client experience in key moments: holiday, collection launches;
- Support regular content updates and configurations of key platform functionalities: Store locator, Book an Appointment, Shipping Services, FAQs, Distance Selling.
Identify local opportunities
- Help identify new opportunities or enhance existing areas within the digital client experience;
- Leverage analytics to form recommendations to constantly improve existing solutions and define new ones;
- Observe and report on best in class industry practices (benchmark, analysis, and recommendations);
- Build a project roadmap for the region that aligns with strategy, business goals;
- Prioritize projects and define balance between quick wins and more complex builds to ensure a constant cadence of launches;
- Establish a culture of agile testing and learning.
- 4-6 years of product management experience in fashion/retail with a brand, building digital and omnichannel client experiences or digital agency supporting ecommerce clients;
- Experience working with or managing UX, CX and engineering teams;
- Previous work building out digital product strategies;
- Understanding of eCommerce, retail and by extension omnichannel solutions to support high volumes;
- Experience with large scale client facing eCommerce solutions: Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, ATG, Order management (Manhattan Associates), Point of Sales, CRM, and warehouse solutions;
- Critical thinking ability with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills, capacity to convince and find alignment with multiple stakeholders;
- Advanced experience with digital tracking solutions;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and similar ticket and issue management systems, Google Analytics, Contentsquare, Riskified or similar fraud management solutions, Cybersource or other payment services provider, tax management tools.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- United States of America