GUCCI Logistics Operations Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
At Gucci Supply Chain, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon customer obsession, ownership, and continuous improvement. We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technology, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation, all while having fun!
Our Supply Chain department is hiring a Logistics Customer Service Specialist based in Wayne, NJ.
This position oversees the operational support to the Retail business of GUCCI. The candidate will ensure flow of information following order entry to delivery and receipt within our network. The Customer Service team oversees priorities, new launches, special production, new store openings, as well as end of season consolidations.
- Own the entire lifespan of a pick order from conception to delivery and communicate details to Retail Operations Teams;
- Compile and communicate all necessary information needed to ensure on time delivery merchandise within the network, respecting new collection and special collection launch deadlines;
- Liaise between Inventory Planning Team, Store Operation Managers, and the distribution center to ensure end of season shipping and delivery windows are adhered to;
- Ensure end of season consolidation merchandise has arrived and received into stock at the distribution center;
- Provide customer service to retail network throughout the order management cycle;
- Monitor shipments for retail deliveries; create and update shipping reports;
- Facilitate intercompany transfers between retail and other channels;
- Support retail merchandising and operations teams with store batching and prioritizations;
- Support retail channel with transfer exceptions;
- Collaborate closely with the DIY team to ensure products are delivered to the stores efficiently and in a timely fashion;
- Adhere to precision, quality, and timing standards to ensure the best quality service.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- 1-2 years of experience in operations, logistics or customer service within a luxury organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, able to multitask and have strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be very proficient in Excel, have strong computer skills and experienced working with ERP, OMS, or similar systems;
- Team player with high level of professionalism.
Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- United States of America