GUCCI Operations Manager
Gucci - Regular
Pennsylvania - United States of America
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading the store operations team or process to ensure support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom(s) and accurate inventory and the ability to prioritize providing our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed. The Operations Manager is a store leader and partner with the Store Manager and Associate Store Manager and must be proficient in all aspects of the business.
- Manages entire shipping and receiving process. Assesses action to be taken to resolve receiving issues;
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Oversees annual inventory process, monitors weekly floor counts, monthly cycle counts and maintains daily reconciliation of stock discrepancies;
- Manage all POS functions to both support the sales team and ensure store compliance;
- Ensures the organization and efficient operation of back of house;
- Develop and share ideas to reduce increase efficiency and reduce costs;
- After sales - Manage workflow of the entire repair process;
- Identify opportunity for business process improvements and efficiencies and communicate innovative ideas to Store Manager;
- Support all key business initiatives and strategies and adhere to all company policies and procedures;
- Supply Ordering – all store, office, and shipping supplies;
- Oversee maintenance and expense budgets of the store;
- Partner with Loss Prevention District Manager to select and schedule Security Guards;
- Liaise with corporate departments such as MIS, Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, etc. as needed.
- Operations Manager works in tandem with Store Manager and Assistant Manager, executing all operational and service standards set forth by Gucci serving as a leader to the store team. Responsibilities include acting as Manager on Duty in rotation, assisting with floor coverage, processing of client purchases, as well as opening and closing the store;
- Responsible for creating a positive and united work environment among all staff;
- Train new hires and existing staff on all operating policies and procedures;
- Coach and develop direct reports in areas of operations, customer service and sales support;
- Travel and assist in store openings, closures, and remodels within the region and surrounding markets;
- Assist in the training of new Operations Manager in other locations and support teams.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of operations experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry preferably in a supervisory role;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experienced with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs.
- Full time
- United States of America