GUCCI Partner Marketing Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of co-op marketing and local advertising to support partners, inclusive of both wholesale and leased channels; as well as watches and jewelry. All strategy and initiatives are to be planned in alignment and collaboration with the Media, Product Marketing, and Sales teams. The role is to manage, execute, and report on plans and performance in collaboration with the Director, Product Marketing.
- Collaborate on strategy and manage execution of co-op marketing and advertising plans for wholesale and leased channels, timepieces, and jewelry.
- Liaise with regional and worldwide (WW) teams to appropriately integrate partner marketing initiatives into overall regional and global strategy ensuring brand consistency.
- Partner closely with Gucci America partnership team, merchandising, watches and jewelry, Kering Eyewear and Coty to maximize marketing initiatives and further raise brand visibility in wholesale and leased environment.
- Communicate frequently and attend meetings with retail partners to maintain relationships, understand strategy and available opportunities.
- Partner with advertising team on local advertising plans to support leased business through digital and print activity.
- Monitor execution of marketing and advertising activity and develop post-plan reports highlighting ROI and analytics to share internally.
- Review assets from retail partners and provide feedback to maintain Gucci guidelines and brand image in coordination with WW team.
- Liaise with partnerships, merchandising, watches, and jewelry on creative, including featured styles, product descriptions and pricing.
- Manage yearly budgets with Director, Product Marketing and in coordination with partnerships watches and jewelry team.
- Oversee billing reconciliation in coordination with finance team and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a marketing and advertising related position;
- Experience working for or with a retailer or wholesaler;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint: Outlook; Adobe Acrobat;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship--building skills;
- Appreciation and understanding of the luxury fashion industry;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Positive and focused professional team player;
- Domestic travel as needed.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- United States of America