GUCCI Sales Manager Department Stores - North America
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Gucci Sales Manager Department Stores - North America will be responsible for working directly with buying offices to manage the watches and jewelry business for Gucci’s national accounts in North America. The Sales Manager will analyze sales data and drive sales at retail, while also achieving sales budgets for Gucci wholesale Watches and Jewelry. The Sales Manager will be responsible for reinforcing the brand image with each account by collaborating with marketing and field teams to train and merchandise to maximize sales.
- Responsible for the Watches and Jewelry Business for North America department stores;
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals;
- Partner with accounts/customers to obtain sales plans monthly and orders in a timely manner throughout the month on core, and after market on newness;
- Partner with Business Planning to ensure effective and accurate planning of product category;
- Work cross functionally with Business Planning counterparts on replenishment style opportunities by door matrix and sales plans; as well as stock optimization;
- Work closely with Senior Director of Wholesale and Business Planning team on the strategic process of budget preparation based on sell thru, gross margins, inventory, shipping, and competition;
- Review selling and seasonal projections by style to pinpoint opportunities and challenges within each category;
- Monthly review of market shares to benchmark Gucci’s position and trend to directly operated stores (DOS);
- Manage client assortments, sku levels and selections to make sure brand integrity is upheld;
- Cultivate active dialogue with clients regarding product, brand positioning, marketing, and growth opportunities;
- Make regular visits to all doors conducting general business review with retailers and buyers at each;
- In-store visual merchandising and product knowledge training;
- Provide the necessary information to the Gucci Watches and Jewelry field teams to allow them to support the development of the categories during store visits;
- Cultivate relationships with field team to ensure ongoing dialogue regarding store performance, maintenance, and opportunities;
- Maintain awareness of new product launches, updates in retailer assortments, advertising, marketing opportunities, sales trends, and any other tools for teams to utilize to achieve sales potential;
- Oversee client eCommerce websites, checking for accuracy of product images and descriptions as well as flow of visual merchandising ;
- Work closely with all internal company departments, including Customer Service, Finance, Operations, and Marketing to ensure corporate guidelines and procedures are followed and budgets are adhered to;
- Liaise with DOS on orders, selling, distribution to better understand the strategy and how it could be implemented or used in wholesale;
- Coordinate with retailer, marketing team and national trainer on seasonal trainings, sales campaigns, and events – i.e., Trunk Shows, sales incentives, peak season sales support;
- Development of new clients/doors that meet brand image and growth plans;
- Close existing doors with unsatisfactory image, sales results, or payment history;
- Adhere to all company budgets, policies, and procedures.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a related field;
- Must have watches and jewelry experience;
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals;
- Able to speak in public and in front of large groups of people (summit, market, etc.);
- Must be highly proficient in retail math, Excel, and Power point;
- Excellent communication skill;
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as needed;
- Team player with positive and contagious energy, motivation, and pragmatism;
- Able to multitask and handle competing priorities with ease;
- Must be flexible and open-minded;
- Strong identification and passion for Gucci;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently;
- Ability to maintain business relationships, foster new ones and provide unparalleled customer service.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $72,000 USD to $90,000 BGT USD.
- Full time
- United States of America