GUCCI Security Specialist - Houston Galleria
Gucci - Regular
HOUSTON - United States of America
Through the Eye of Client
You Ensure the Safety and Security of People and Product in Our Stores
The Security Specialist will support the store management team in leading the loss prevention responsibilities of providing a safe work environment while protecting the company assets. This role will also ensure the store maintains compliance with all security and loss prevention policies through training and auditing.
- Prevent losses through teamwork and training with retail management and staff;
- Handle emergency/crisis incidents while ensuring the safety and security of all store team members and clients;
- Develop strategies to achieve and maintain shrink results that meet company expectations;
- Support the vetting, training, scheduling, and overall management of vendor guards;
- Participate in store meetings and conduct 1 on 1 training with store team members to raise awareness of loss prevention and safety policies, procedures, and standards;
- Partner with management to ensure that merchandise is protected in accordance with Loss Prevention sensoring and cabling directives;
- Maintain a strong selling floor presence with a focus on the front zone;
- Support management team on completion of theft incidents, cash discrepancies investigations, and safety related reporting;
- Build productive relationships with store team members;
- Develop relationships with local law enforcement and LP/Security partners;
- Ensure proper functioning of all store security systems such as CCTV, EAS, and Access Control;
- Assist Regional Loss Prevention Manager with special projects;
- Support with all health and safety measures;
- Assist management with the organization, preparation and execution of physical inventories;
- Proactively monitor store controls to identify potential internal employee dishonesty.
- 2+ years LP and or security-related work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and confidently evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
- Experience in driving successful Loss Prevention, safety/fire/accident reduction & fraud prevention programs.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility for scheduling to meet business needs.
- Ability to perform and work with others with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to execute assigned responsibilities in difficult and stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards, using judgment and discretion, and adhere to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other computer programs
- Full time
- United States of America