GUCCI Store Director, Manhasset
Gucci - Regular
MANHASSET - United States of America
As a Gucci Store Director, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. You will perform with high integrity in operations, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Store Director, you will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the marketplace.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitability;
- Analyze monthly store performance and reporting current trends to cover every aspect of the business including competitor performance;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy and partner with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Communicate company set KPI’s and identify strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Market Director to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment;
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results;
- Proactively follow current competitors and fashion trends, industry news and new innovations in technology.
Performance and Talent Management
- Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback;
- Oversee performance check in process for all store employees and establish goals;
- Identify and create action plans, building development plans for all employees;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team and build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure an elevated level of customer service;
- Partner with Market Director and Human Resources People Partner for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients;
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Ensure the development, implementation, and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team;
- Monitor monthly CRM database reporting to ensure the capture of meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, etc. while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost;
- Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices;
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target;
- Oversee the processing of daily incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipments;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the Worldwide headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by headquarters;
- Maintain the borrow log and consignment program ensuring that it is current and adheres with company policy and procedures.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – NEW YORK
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $133,000 USD to $147,000 USD.
- Full time
- United States of America