GUCCI Store Director - New York Fifth Avenue Flagship
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Director of our Fifth Avenue Flagship store leads and supports all activities to achieve business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture while creating an extraordinary client experience in a dynamic environment. She will perform with high integrity in operations, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. The Store Director will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the General Manager, she will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met.
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met.
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the District Manager and Management team to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment.
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous; networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results.
- Proactively follow current fashion trends, industry news, technology and analyze key competitors in the market.
Performance and Talent Management
- Drive performance, including all KPI’s in partnership with Management team. Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals.
- In collaboration with Management team, Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all employees.
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping.
- Partner with District Manager and Human Resource Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients.
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events.
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty.
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company Consumer Management initiatives by providing action plans to the team.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities. Monitor monthly Consumer Management database reporting.
- Recap monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business, as well as, competitor performance.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, etc. while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures.
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost. Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices.
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target.
- Oversee the full organization of company assets per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by headquarters.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales management experience in retail and/or luxury retail.
- Prefer candidates who have experience as a Store Director in a flagship location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- United States of America