Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Gucci VIP Tailor is responsible for producing high quality, tailored merchandise within the established timeframe standards while providing the highest level of client service, establishing and helping to maintain customer relationships and work effectively with other team members within the corporate team and the store.
- Responsible for the VIP tailoring client experience for both womenswear and menswear, being perceptive and responsive to needs, listening, and showing enthusiasm for the product and Gucci brand.
- Demonstrate expertise with sound alterations skills, knowledge, and ability to support the VIP tailoring as well as the closing of a sale.
- Use expertise with all garment fittings, marks on garments, construction, and knowledge of fabrics, and styling and manufacturing techniques.
- Deliver advice on the product, providing accurate lead times and cost estimates to ensure expectations are managed.
- Draw and cut patterns as needed and according to specifications.
- Alter clothing to fit individual needs. Examine and repair garments following alteration tags and understand marks on garments. Ability to understand alteration tags and marks on garments to ascertain necessary alterations.
- Perform and complete fittings and deliver quality workmanship on both minor and major types of alterations according to Gucci guidelines and standards.
- Organize workload and complete items on time.
- Demonstrate proficiency in operating all tailor shop equipment.
- Full time
- United States of America