GUCCI - Team Manager - St. Louis
Gucci - Regular
SAINT LOUIS - United States of America
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience;
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensure their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of engagement is high;
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty providing leadership and guidance to all Client Advisors on shift;
- Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives;
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors;
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results, opportunities and developing action plans;
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and onboarding a high performing team;
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor;
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele;
- Achieve business objectives by utilizing the company Consumer Management client segmentation strategy;
- Full utilization of the various clienteling tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base;
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs;
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence;
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered;
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize prospect client development opportunities. Monitor monthly Consumer Management database reporting;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Lead and support Company driven local events and product launches, ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming guidelines.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business;
- Partner with the Store Director and Visual Merchandising team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors;
- Utilize digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention and other cross function departments while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules, and leadership zoning, by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets in the back of house and front of house per the WW stock guidelines;
- Daily maintenance of the consignment program to be current and adhere to company policy and procedures;
- Responsible for tracking all special orders through merchandising communication;
- Weekly communication of bestseller needs through the Business Planning replenishment program.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Passion for the Fashion Industry.
- Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
- Full time
- United States of America