GUCCI Visual Merchandiser - Chicago Michigan Avenue
Gucci - Regular
CHICAGO - United States of America
The Visual Merchandiser –Chicago Michigan Ave is responsible for implementing and maintaining all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the stores in the Chicago market with primary focus on the Chicago Michigan Ave store.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs /company Visual Campaign Book when executing store set-ups. Adapt/substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs;
- Provide PowerPoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with Company Headquarters in Italy;
- Implement and maintain visual displays/merchandising to ensure maximize store business;
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards;
- Oversee windows, merchandising and special events in the location;
- Maintain awareness of regional stores business and partner with Retail Regional Directors to best support business needs within region;
- Remain aware of the competition in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace;
- Partner with regional/store managers, to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise;
- Minimal Travel required throughout Chicago market to support team as needed.
- 2+ years experience in Visual Merchandising;
- Multi store experience preferred but not required;
- Self motivated and detail oriented skill set needed;
- Excellent time management skills are necessary;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills;
- Candidate must be open to very light travel within the larger LA market.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Salary Range – New York - Remote Position Based Outside of New York
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $25.00 USD to $31.25 USD.
- Full time
- United States of America