GUCCI Visual Merchandiser - Woodbury Common Outlet
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Visual Merchandiser – Woodbury Commons will function as a business partner to the Store Manager. The Visual Merchandiser will implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events that follow the worldwide guidelines for the Woodbury Commons location.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs and company visual campaign books when executing store set-ups.
- Adapt and or substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to store needs;
- Provide PowerPoint recaps to be reviewed monthly by management team;
- Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to maximize store business;
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives;
- Execute display for windows, merchandising and special events in store;
- Partner with Store Manager in order to best support business needs;
- Lead and collaborate with Stock and Selling teams on replenishment before, during and/or end of business day;
- Constant maintenance of products on selling floor to ensure impeccable display during business hours;
- Create floor layout proposals for monthly/bi-monthly merchandising rotations to Merchandise Manager;
- Lead weekly store walk through with store management team to share business performance and opportunities on how visual can support store’s sales;
- Remain aware of the competition in retail visual industry standards in the marketplace.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience;
- Travel to other outlets in the district – approximately every 4-6 weeks for each managing store;
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays and availability to work adhoc overnights to meet urgent deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Strong communicator and passion for understanding the business;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills.
- Creative and Innovative
- Attention to Detail
- Planning & Organizing
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Results Focused
- General health and stamina for physical activity
- Full time
- United States of America