KERING Communications Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New York - United States of America
- Gain hands-on experience within our Kering family during our 12-week program!
How you will contribute
The role calls for someone who is organized, has a great work ethic and is eager to roll up their sleeves and hungry to learn.
- Full-time (30-40 hours/week) during regular office hours
- Support Kering Communications projects and initiatives, partner convening’s and special events through meeting preparation, note-taking and tracking, writing, etc.
- Assist in conducting research across a range of issue areas in support of Kering communications.
- Assist with planning, logistics, speaker management and digital coverage for various critical moments on the Kering Communications calendar.
- Learn from hands-on experience about all stages of the planning process for events, including assisting with designing materials, liaising with vendors and venues, and providing onsite support.
- Support the events team in preparation for priority Kering events.
- Support the overall work of the Kering Communications team.
Who you are
- Currently obtaining bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, second language a plus
- Interest within luxury retail/fashion
- Organized and detail orientated
- Innovative and creative to continuously improve
- Experience with communications and event planning.
- Experience with social networking and blogging, and confidence using social media platforms, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Background in marketing/communications, public relations or events preferred.
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook and Google suite of products (e.g., Sheets, Docs, Drive) essential.
- Salesforce, Mailchimp and Eventbrite desirable.
- Knowledge of international development will be an advantage.
- Specific timing: January 20 to May 1.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into a future career path, as well as hands-on experience!
Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America