KERING Cyber Security Specialist
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
SAP GRC/Security Specialist
Job Family: Kering Technologies
Job Title: SAP GRC/Security Specialist
Location: Wayne, NJ
Kering is the parent company to 12 renowned, global luxury fashion and jewelry brands, each with its own unique and creative expression. As a Group, Kering promotes “freedom within a framework”, ensuring each brand has autonomy to drive their business strategies independently while offering a platform of shared services to support different stages of business size and scale. What we do is as important as how we do it; we care and we dare, and our mission is to be the most influential luxury group in the world in creativity, sustainability, and economic performance.
About Kering Technologies
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. Through our philosophy of creative risk-taking we are building a passionate and responsible luxury group that strives to be a force for positive change. We give our diverse and dynamic workforce the tools and opportunities to flourish and bring our bold vision to life.
We are currently seeking SAP GRC SME to support the SAP COE AMER Region as part of our SAP COE Kering team based in Wayne, NJ Location. You will play a key role in the transformation of technology in our SAP FMS area, working on the adoption of new technologies and helping Kering Brands and Kering Shared Services to improve their business processes. Working in an international environment, you will keep one step ahead of the technology curve, identifying change needs and share best practice to streamline business processes.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
SAP GRC SME (Subject Matter Expert) is responsible for the creation and maintenance of General IT control objectives in the area of SAP Security. SME will be responsible for ensuring that all SAP Security IT control objectives are in compliance and running to full efficiency. Effective communication and technical leadership is critical to the success of this role.
Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Application Security Scanning, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
Technical person must have direct “hands-on” experience and functional experience using SAP GRC. This is a cross-functional role, working closely with the SAP Security team and other functional teams to ensure security requirements and solutions meet compliance objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Account Request Management (ARM).
- Access Risk Analysis (ARA).
- Emergency Access Management (EAM).
- Experience in IT Risk Management, SOX compliance and/or auditing with a strong background in IT controls.
- Experienced with SAP Security across various applications including but not limited to S/4 HANA, CAR, ECC, BW, MDG, Fiori, PI/PO, eWM, Solution Manager.
- Understanding of SAP cloud security.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SOD conflict resolution.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other compliance requirements that may impact SAP Security.
- Hands-on technical experience with major SAP implementation/upgrade/migration projects.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Ability to monitor and manage the progress of tasks.
- Designs, develops and maintains SAP user management and security architecture across SAP environments. This includes hands-on role design and build across a number of complex SAP applications, Non SAP interface and databases.
- Good decision making and communication skills.
- Collaborate with the SAP extended team and system integrators to the overall SAP multiple initiatives / roll outs such as gap analysis, build, testing, cutover, hypercare on SAP Security roles
- Contribute to the system evolutions / change requests to cover new business needs and system optimizations ensuring the scalability of the GRC solution for SAP system future upgrades
- Contribute to the writing, validation and update of relevant RICEFW (Functional Specification, Business Process, Solution operation, support documents, etc…)
- Deliver and maintain system FMS customizing / configuration components
- Contribute fully to the testing activities on his/her scope including, but not limited to, defining the testing strategy, ensuring completeness of scenarios, ensuring timely provision of data sets, reviewing test results and correct bug resolution
- Where applicable, provide input to training material, contribute in reviewing and validating the end-user training documentations
- Support the support maintenance team after Post Go-Live periods for high and critical incidents
WHO YOU ARE
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS NEEDED
- 8 yr+ SAP experience in any industry. Retail industry is desirable.
- Expert in GRC with functional and technical knowledge to guide solution implementation
- Experience working with SAP SLT-based and SAP HANA DB based custom solutions in OAA
- Knowledge of POS Data Transfer & Audit.
- Knowledge with SAP ECC retail pricing solutions and SD Order-to-Cash processes
- Demonstrated ability to support and interact with functional/technical SAP and IT project team members as well as business stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience required
- Experience in IT or as a super user in a business area working on SAP ECC and SAP CAR applications within Fashion industry
- Knowledge of Finance, Retail and supply chain concepts as applicable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ex: ability to write functional specifications based on business case
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change, make decisions (confidence in decisions without levels of approval)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of a geographically dispersed team and end user organization
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
QUALIFICATIONS HIGHLY DESIRABLE (NOT REQUIRED)
- Participated in an ECC or SAP S/4 implementation or enhancement
- Knowledge of ABAP Debug is a plus
- Language skills: French, Italian
- Operation System skills to understand command scripts and EDI tools
- Full time
- United States of America