KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador
Kering Eyewear - Regular
ORLANDO - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Brand Ambassador for our luxury division. This role will report to District Manager Southeast as part based out in Northern Florida.
- Deliver Net Sales Targets by brand in the assigned territory - Opticians, Optometrists and Ophtalmologists (3 Os).
- Build the appropriate door distribution in a qualitative manner in keeping with the brands DNA.
- Develop strong relationships with customers built on a long term partnership view to maximize sell through.
How you will contribute
- Present and maximize the sell in sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses.
- Work with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs.
- Provide in store training to maximize sales.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting.
- Ideally Reside in Orlando, FL
Who you are
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among the 3 Os.
- Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Min 5-years of experience in Optical sales within the 3 Os.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
- Available to travel up to 80% of time
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Residency in GA, SC and Northern FL
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America