KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador (Connecticut)
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Brand Ambassador in the Mid Atlantic district, based in Hartford (CN), who will report to the Mid Atlantic District Manager as part of our US Optical Sales team.
- Deliver specific net sales, brand, and distribution targets, aligned with the company’s KPI in the assigned territory.
- Grow a qualitative door distribution with select independent opticians and optometrists, consistent with the brands’ DNA.
- Build value-driven, problem-solving relationships with each customer to achieve long-term company partnerships.
- Cooperate with the regional team to build a balanced portfolio in the network, maximizing the potential of each collection.
- Adhere to the merchandising standards of each fashion house using trade marketing resources and programs.
- Utilize company resources to enhance the capability of Kering eyewear customers to succeed in the luxury segment.
How you will contribute
- Presenting and maximizing the sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses
- Working with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs.
- Providing in store training to maximize sales.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting.
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among wholesale customers.
- Territory management experience within the eyewear industry, fashion, luxury, or consumer goods
- Productive and successful relationships with customers built on service and trust.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Available for overnight travel up to 50% of time to visit clients in Alberta, BC, Prairies)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America