KERING EYEWEAR Credit & AR Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Credit & AR Specialist who will report to Credit Manager as part based out in Bridgewater office.
The Credit Specialist is responsible for credit and collections in a fast-paced corporate environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with credit hold and collections, values teamwork and integrity, is highly motivated and goal oriented with a strong work ethic, is flexible and has great customer relationship experience.
How you will contribute
- Maximize cash flow through the collection of accounts receivables
- Release orders on credit hold daily;
- Communicate holds with sales team
- Avoid bad debt expense by reporting slow paying customers to management
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- 2 years’ experience in B2B Credit and Collections
- Must be proficient in MS Outlook and Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and function with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Proven ability to positively interact with team members and customers and build on long-term relationships, ability to multitask and function with a high degree of accuracy.
- SAP experience a plus
- Experienced in account reconciliations
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and/or French) a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America