KERING EYEWEAR Customer Service Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Manager who will report to the VP of Sales Operations as part based out in Bridgewater NJ office
Proactively lead and manage our customer service team, which is focused on the support of our Optical Sales Channel Sales Force (60+ FTEs), NA order portfolio and After sales.
Coordinate and supervise all activities of the Customer Service team to maintain and further enhance the Luxury Customer Service Experience.
Meet, if not exceed, organizational and operational targets in order to deliver customer service excellence and maximize business opportunities.
How you will contribute
- Support and oversee the daily operations of the Customer Service team
- Support and monitor the implementation of business and customer-specific policies and procedures in line with Kering Eyewear’s business scope
- Act as escalation point in complex business and customer-related issues
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are in place to deliver quality customer service
- Monitor service standards against set KPIs
- Analyze statistics and/or other data to determine the level of sales support to be provided
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with business partners to support and implement growth strategies
- Participate to ad-hoc sales and/or customer service related projects/activities
- Actively engage in the staff recruiting process
- Run annual as well as mid-year appraisal reviews
- Identify and address staff development needs
Who you are
- Proven experience in both a team leading and customer/sales support management role
- 4+ years of work experience in a B2B customer service environment
- Experience with SAP implementation and/or use of advantage
- Master's degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience
- In-depth knowledge of B2B customer service principles and practices
- Proven working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent English
- Team leadership & management
- Clear and open communication
- Highly customer service oriented
- Problem solving
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Decision making
- Highly self-motivated
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Initiative and flexibility
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America