KERING EYEWEAR Department Store Junior Account Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Junior Account Executive to join the Department Store team. This role will report to the Sales Manager, based in the New York office.
The Junior Account Executive is responsible for the management and growth of department store accounts, as well as selling all Kering brands represented within the account’s portfolio.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for independently handling assigned accounts
- Support all sales from start to finish to meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop strategies to maximize sales & reduce inventory liability
- Analyze sales reports to ensure both internal and external targets are achieved, analyzing business by brand & style at the department, region & door level
- Manage and grow current accounts while consistently looking for new business opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional departments: planning, marketing, and customer service to ensure seamless business growth
- Partner with customer service to ensure proper management and flow of order portfolio
- Develop sales, marketing, and distribution strategy, as well as account-level projections for senior management approval
- Provide sales feedback pre-market
- Lead market appointments including business reviews, product presentation & assortment building, making recommendations based on sales performance and trend
- Regular visits to key markets to perform product knowledge seminars; ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Representative of the Kering brand always, demonstrating professionalism
- Be hands on and willing to assist in all areas of the business
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in relevant role/industry
- Analytical/data-driven, must be proficient in Excel
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload
- Sound commercial knowledge of the wholesale fashion accessories and lifestyle market
- Ability to understand the impact of business-level decisions on a larger scale
- Adept at building relationships with retail partners (i.e., buyers, planners, marketing contacts, stores, as well as upper management)
- Comfortable negotiating to achieve favorable outcome for both parties
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America