KERING EYEWEAR FP&A Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst as part of our Finance Team based out in Bridgewater New Jersey office.
Supporting the FP&A Senior Manager in developing, communicating, monitoring and analyzing revenue targets as well as departmental budgets and forecasts with a keen eye on achieving the overall company financial targets.
Key role in maintaining constantly up-to-date our commission system, preparing regular reports about sales metrics, primarily focused on sales commissions to be paid to our commercial teams.
How you will contribute
- Support the FP&A Senior Manager in coordinating the budgeting and annual forecast formulation, approval and review process for the relevant areas, in order to ensure that the business needs will be correctly collected and evaluated, in coherence with relevant Target and Choices and approved programs, projects and plans.
- Develop and analyzes commercial data, identifying business critical insights for the sales channels in order to translate them into strategic inputs aimed at delivering sustainable and profitable growth and sales, enabling further business development, in accordance sales operation guidelines and assigned targets.
- Analyze the trade marketing initiative performances and related commercial results for each brand as well as the geographical areas in order to evaluate and identify the returns in terms of: sales profitability and effectiveness, customer satisfaction and future potential sustainable growth opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth revenue and expense variance analysis and communicate clear and concise explanations to the different functional leaders (actuals vs budget, actuals vs forecast, and period over period actuals)
- Work with accounting team to improve accuracy and completeness of financial information while aiming to gain efficiencies pertaining to Month-End Close
- Ensure all monthly sales commissions and quarterly bonuses are calculated and transmitted to payroll in a accurate and timely manner. Guarantying proper monthly communication to the impacted Sales Reps and the Commercial leaders.
- Wehen needed, coordinate with HR with regards to payroll transactions and deductions, late payments, etc.
- Interacted with sales and HR to research and resolve complex commissions-related issues and questions.
- Provide service by answering questions from the commercial team and other internal clients about the monthly commission structure and their calculation, as well as the quarterly bonus structure and their calculations,
Who you are
- 2 years of Accounting Experience, Financial reconciliation and financial analysis
- BS in Economics
- Experience in luxury Fashion-Luxury-Cosmetic-Hospitality industries is a plus
- Knowledge of methodologies for control, reporting techniques, KPI and Customer Analysis etc.
- Advanced excel expertise, accounting software and databases
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as plus
- Strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Strongly focused on results and respectful of deadlines
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America