KERING EYEWEAR Junior Account Executive, Department Stores
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Junior Account Executive to join the Department Store team. This role will report to the Vice President of Sales, Department Stores, based in the New York office.
The Junior Account Executive is responsible for the management and growth of their assigned department store accounts. The Junior AE will sell-in and present Kering Eyewear brands: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Cartier, Chloe, Alaia, and more.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for independently managing assigned accounts
- Responsible for team-related tasks, including, but not limited to, monthly sell-out reports, copy, and market prep, sample requests, etc.
- Meet account-level sales targets and contribute to achieving the total channel sales targets
- Maximize account retail sales & maintain comfortable inventory liability
- Analyze sales reports to ensure both internal and external targets are achieved, analyzing business by brand, style, and SKU, as well as by region & door level
- Manage and grow current accounts while consistently looking for new business opportunities
- Partner closely with cross-functional departments- customer service, marketing, planning, and credit--to manage daily business needs
- Partner with customer service to ensure proper management and flow of order portfolio
- Identify sales, marketing, and distribution strategies for respective accounts
- Provide SKU level forecasts based on sales analysis and knowledge of accounts
- Lead market appointments including product presentation & assortment building, making recommendations based on sales performance and trend
- Regular visits to key markets to perform product knowledge seminars; ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Representative of the Kering brand always, demonstrating professionalism
- Be hands on and willing to assist in all areas of the business
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in relevant role/industry
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to organize / manage own workload
- Familiar with market trends, up-to-date knowledge of the wholesale fashion and lifestyle market
- Adept at building relationships with retail partners (i.e., buyers, planners, marketing contacts, stores, as well as upper management)
- Comfortable negotiating to achieve favorable outcome for both parties
- Results driven, focused on deadlines
- Curious and fast learner
- Strong and genuine team player, able to keep calm under pressure
- Mature personality, self-motivated, super positive attitude.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Luxury and Eyewear
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Salary range: 65 - 80K USD, with discretionary annual bonus
- Full time
- United States of America