KERING EYEWEAR Key Account Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Key Accounts Manager who will report to Director of Key Accounts as part based out in New York
To achieve sales growth and exploit the sales potential for assigned key accounts, maintain a long term relationship and maximize sales opportunities and the visibility of the product developing new customers, by leading and managing the Sales assigned Teams and relevant budget, in order to ensure the achievement of profitable and sustainable growth in coherence with Global Commercial Targets and Choices.
How you will contribute
- Participates to the customer business development strategy, providing inputs and recommendations regarding the assigned channel, able at proactively contributing to the commercial strategy execution as well as to better exploit the sales opportunities across the assigned area.
- Identifies and understands local trends and customer needs and inputs in order to translate them into strategic actions, aimed at developing and improving effective brands visibility and profitable growth for the assigned area, in collaboration with functions involved, such Sales, Marketing and Commercial Teams, in accordance with the assigned target.
- Defines and develops annual plan and budget in order to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives, working together with the Sales and Trade Marketing structures aimed at developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones, in accordance with the Target and Choices.
- Leads and oversees key accounts commercial development strategy planning execution and relevant budget for the assigned area in order to ensure consistent highest standard quality visibility of brands across the assigned doors as well as the achieve of profitability targets, in accordance with the Target and Choices.
- Ensures the execution of go to market strategies across the assigned areas planning and combining products, tools and services in order to deliver customized offers across the markets for each consumer segments, aimed at ensuring the achievement of profitable and sustainable growth and targets
- Organises, prepares and delivers effective selling presentations that implement approved business plans aimed at enforcing the costumer value as well as communicating approved trade marketing activities and dedicated promotional plans in order to ensure the commercial strategy execution.
- Negotiates, combines and customize sales conditions and terms, products, tools and services in order exploit markets opportunities and satisfy consumer needs within the assigned areas, aimed at ensuring the achievement of profitable and sustainable growth, in accordance with assigned target and choices as well as brands distribution guideline.
- Collects and evaluates inputs in order to translate them into strategic actions and project aimed at developing commercial opportunities and improving effective profitable growth for the assigned area, working with Brand Management, and Sales Teams.
- Monitors the strategy execution and the related KPI’s, sets up mitigation actions and reviews contingency plans, according to the indications provided in order to meet the targets assigned.
- Oversees the assigned key accounts performance and profitability progress constantly adapting and also identifying, agreed with Sales Team and other function involved in the process managed, the actions to be undertaken in order to ensure the brand profitability and commercial development target, fostering the sustainable and durable customer’s relations.
- Guarantees the correct application of the Company’s procedures in terms of collection, data entry and delivery of an order as well as management of any other back-office activity;
Who you are
- Luxury experience and luxury acumen/brand awareness is a must
- Knowledge of eyewear market is a plus
- Knowledge of markets management/key account management
- Knowledge of commercial needs per channel/market/geographic area
- Knowledge of marketing and communication techniques
- Knowledge of sales force management
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and targeting
- Knowledge of conceptual selling
- Knowledge of consumer and shopper marketing management
- Analytical skills and forecasting preparation
- MS Office
- English Language
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America