KERING EYEWEAR Logistics Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and High-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Logistic Analyst to join the Logistic team of North America. This role will report to the Logistics Manager and will be based in Bridgewater/ Piscataway (NJ).
How you will contribute
- Prepare and update the Logistics KPI dashboard in accordance with local and HQ guidelines;
- Highlight to the Logistics Manager variances versus the target KPI and support with the analysis and implementation of corrective plans;
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, warehouse efficiency, or service level;
- Analyze data and propose plans for the improvement of distribution activities and processes;
- Support the Logistics Manager and the HQ Project management Team with the execution of Department project;
- Support the Team with the definition of Logistics guidelines and procedures for a more efficient handling of Product and other goods;
- Support the Logistics Manager with the cost budget and cost reforecasting process;
Who you are
- University degree in supply chain or business administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP WM of advantage.
- Previous experience as analyst or logistic intern would be a plus
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Collaborative team player
- Problem solver
- Curious and innovative
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America