KERING EYEWEAR Senior Business Development Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Analyst, based in Illinois, who will report to the VP if Business Development and Go-to-Market and will work very closely with our colleagues in Maui Jim.
How you will contribute
- The Senior Business Development Analyst will report directly to the VP of Business Development and Go-to-Market in order to analyze sales performance and provide insights to develop tailor made strategies to drive the growth of Maui Jim in North America
- Work together with the Sales Management team of Kering Eyewear and Maui Jim
- Management of diverse business projects included but not limited to Brand and Distribution analysis, integration and synergies opportunities with the broader portfolio of Kering Eyewear
- Contribute in defining, monitoring and evaluating key performance indicators to help optimizing company strategy planning and execution
- Manage the Orders and Sales Targets and Performance, forecasting the business performance cross-channels/cross-brands, identifying growth opportunities, potential business problems and providing solutions driven by qualitative and quantitative data points
- Work with the VP of Business Development and Go-to-Market in day-to-day monitoring of all Business Functions, with a strong focus on Sales and Business Development. Support with data crunching and analysis on specific projects, based on business needs, working closely with Business Development / Analysis & Reporting Team. He/ she will support the VP of Business Development and Go-to-Market in the preparation of Business Reviews and other strategical reports
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (Preferably in business, engineering, finance field)
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Superior data analysis and reporting skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft office software
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for luxury and a hands-on environment
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America