KERING Quality and Process Improvement Engineer
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Quality and Process Improvement Engineer
Job Family: After Sales, Group Operations
Job Title: Quality and After Sales Improvements Manager
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
The Quality and process improvements Engineer supports the Kering Repair Center for maintaining excellent quality repairs standard to maximize Customer satisfaction, in line with Kering’s vision, mission and goals while complying with the company’s policies.
He/she is also the main technical point of contact of Kering Warehouse and 3PL for all quality control in place for the identification of no sellable items on returning processes and item customization activities. The Manager produces simple procedures and guidelines for the achievement of quality brands expectations and trains staff and teams on them.
The Quality and process improvements Engineer is responsible of no-quality tracking and reports all main KPI to the After Sales Operations Manager for continuous improvement.
The Quality and process improvements Engineer is also responsible of all improvement projects dedicated to the after sales service, driven by local and central teams. The manager defines how to monitor the effectiveness of interventions and manages all steps of implementations.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Quality and process improvements Engineer acts as support in all processes related to After Sales Service, Repair Center management and warehouse return checking.
Main activities are:
- After Sales and Repair center:
- Quality procedures definition and application
- Communicate with all HQs on repaired finished products and spare parts using quality analysis
- Management of all No-Quality cases and responsibilities analysis
- Monitoring and KPI No-Quality definition
- Service extension required by the brand analysis and repair test organization
- Training on new Repair guidelines made at HQ level
- Repair production guidelines coming from experienced and internal discussions
- Communication with all Production Business Units in case of requests of additional information related to repair process
- Maintain material inventory and stock management
- Machine’s maintenance management and planning
- Repair Center improvement definition and implementation
- Repair Assignment to different repair technician procedures, definition and management.
- Warehouse Returning Process:
- Return process monitoring
- Quality Brand guidelines and quality procedure definition for their application at warehouse level
- Updating quality procedure in line with new seasons
- Continuous training on quality guidelines and procedures to internal Kering staff, warehouse and 3PL teams
- NO-Quality tracking and reports/KPI definition and calculation
- Workload quality process analysis and monitoring
- Prioritizes definition and communication
- Support on item customization process (Embossing) brand guidelines, training, and application at warehouse level
- Support on quality checks made on stocks in case of production issues - identify at production level.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in scientific or fashion subjects
- Experience in After Sales Services/Repair Center or fashion production
- Experience in multicultural and international environment
- Strong customer orientation and sensitiveness to the world of Luxury products
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic, proactive, self-starter
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel as main tool
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Problem solving skills
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish, Russian or Mandarin / Cantonese / Simplified Chinese)
- Full time
- United States of America