POMELLATO Office & HR Coordinator
Pomellato - Regular
New York - United States of America
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Maintain cleanliness and follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive in the office.
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements via telephone and correspondence, and prepare related agendas as required.
- Order supplies for office from vendors. Evaluate vendors as needed.
- Maintain various spread sheets and records for monthly expenditures to provide to Accounts Payable, which includes reconciliation of the monthly corporate credit card statement.
- Schedule appointments and office meetings. Maintain conference room reservation schedules and know how to facilitate video conference calls. Assist with special inter-departmental office events.
- Log in packages and distribute mail to employees.
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently to include, telephone system, fax machine, copy/printer/scanner machines postage meter, computer and printers
- Ensure the efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties and arrange for routine and necessary maintenance as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide enthusiastic and strategic support to all employees creating an open and welcoming environment for all candidates and employees to engage with Human Resources on a daily basis.
- General administrative support as requested, including calendaring, meeting management/event planning, data entry, creation and maintenance of employee files.
- Process confidential employee information including applications, new hire paperwork
- Support employee processes as appropriate, including onboarding, performance reviews, learning & development, employee exits and compliance.
- Provide employee support with basic questions in areas such as HR process and timelines, employee policies and basic benefits inquiries.
- Develop strong, collaborative and responsive relationships with employees at every level of the organization
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Lift, carry and pull merchandise weighing up to 10-20 pounds.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience as Office/HR Coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented; able to work autonomously and with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Experience prioritizing tasks while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work cross-functionally in a high performance, team oriented environment
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Computer literacy; proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Full time
- United States of America