SAINT LAURENT Accountant
Saint Laurent - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to the Accounting Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to booking, reconciling and reporting financial activity. You will also be responsible for reconciliation of retail store sales activity (net sales, credit card receivables, cash, etc.) and posting to general ledger.
· Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to the general ledger.
· Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
· Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
· Ensure all financial closing and reporting deadlines that have been assigned are met.
· Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
· Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
· Assist in annual year-end audit review. Complete requested schedules in a timely manner.
· Assist in annual budget preparation and re-projections throughout the year. Perform account analysis and prepare re-projection for assigned areas.
· Bachelor degree in accounting or finance required
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Previous experience working in the field of Accounting.
· Proficient in computer applications – specifically with MS Excel
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America