SAINT LAURENT After Sales Specialist
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Aftersales Specialist who will report to the Director of Client Services as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
As the Aftersales Specialist for the Americas, your mission is to develop and maintain relationships between the Client Service Ambassadors, Retail Professionals, Internal Production Teams, External Suppliers, as well as Local and HQ Operations Colleagues with the purpose of enhancing the After-Sales experience of the Saint Laurent client.
- Responsible for developing interactive After Sales training for client facing teams; including but not limited to, commercial policy, AX-tool, ticket management, client approach and engagement.
- Develop user friendly training materials to ensure the Aftersales tone is consistent amongst all teams.
- Work closely with the Retail Store teams to gather information relating to both client and employee feedback in conjunction with the Aftersales process.
- Partner with local Kering Repair Center for updates on Spare Parts ordering and Quality Control topics.
- Support stores with to AX-Tool ticket management and web application assistance.
- Act as the main point of contact for all product care issues between WW Aftersales Team & Retail Stores.
- Oversee production recalls for retail network.
- Generate reports to understand opportunities of development and training within stores
- Monitor KPI lead time results for the Americas to improve client experience and reduce lead times.
- Liaise with Kering RCS back and front office teams for all repair inquiries sent to local and HQ repair center.
- The Aftersales Specialist will ensure that the brand tone, as it relates to all aftersales matters, is exercised by all colleagues in alignment with regional expectations.
- The Aftersales specialist will proactively flag recurring issues to our HQ partners, provide recommendations and verbiage to CS & Retail ambassadors for alignment and to ensure smooth communication to clients.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Client oriented with a sense of service (go the extra mile spirit)
- Autonomous & pro-active
- + 2 years’ experience in this field
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit with strong communication skills
- Professional presence and ability to build consensus among groups
- Openness to new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Multilingual is an advantage
- Commercial mindset
- Travel will be required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America