SAINT LAURENT Client Service Lead Ambassador New York
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Regional Client Service Lead Ambassador who will report to the Regional Client Service Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
As part of the Client Services team, your mission is to accompany our client throughout the full purchase journey (from discovery to after sales) and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. As the Client Services Lead Ambassador, you will actively contribute to promoting the brand image and its values by providing qualitative and personalized advice throughout all channels (E-Business, Retail, Franchises and Wholesale) of communications. You will ensure you are promoting our values in the direction provided to CS ambassadors’. As a Lead Ambassador, your objective is to foster and maintain a supportive team dynamic, while coaching the ambassadors on best practices, policy & procedures, and retention techniques.
In your role you will ensure CS ambassadors are establishing strong relationships with our Retail, EAGLE, Warehouse and HQ teams, to ensure an overall positive client experience. You will be the key contact for client escalations and work closely with the Assistant Client Service Manager to provide client feedback that will enhance the Saint Laurent client experience.
- Supervise & ensure CS Ambassadors are assisting clients through a seamless OMNI- Channel journey, maintaining our high level of consistency & quality.
- Motivate & Coach CS Ambassador with 1-1 quality monitoring.
- Monitor Department KPI’s & Client Ambassador individual KPI goals.
- Master Brand policies and procedures and ensure CS Ambassador compliance throughout all communication channels.
- Act as brand ambassador
- Ensure Salesforce case handling is seamless to meet reporting needs.
- Be the first point of escalation for CS Ambassadors
- Ensure operational deficiencies are logged for proper follow up by the Assistant Manager.
- Ensure Ambassadors are following the correct claim process.
- Ensure CS Ambassadors have a grasp of our brand policies and are advising clients correctly
- Ensure VIC clients are appropriately flagged and receive personalized outreach
- Share client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services, quality, etc.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire a team
- Client oriented with an excellent sense of service (go the extra mile spirit)
- Strong listening skills with a positive mind set.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Multilingual is an advantage
- Commercial mindset
- Thorough and excellent organizational skills
- At ease with online tools and openness to new technologies
- Fast learner
- Problem solver-ability to multitask.
- Resistance to stress
- High energy, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Previous experience in store retail sales or service industry appreciated
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America