SAINT LAURENT HR Coordinator
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a HR Coordinator who will report to the VP of Human Resources as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will provide support in completing daily HR administrative tasks. You will also assist in completion of all employee paperwork (new hire, change in status, separation).
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR and Internship program events etc.
- Assist in recruiting efforts; posting on job boards and reaching out to potential candidates.
- Respond to information requests regarding payroll, benefits, and company policies.
- Coordinate the annual review process including facilitation of communication, developing timelines, managing processes and ensuring receipt of all reviews.
- Create and manage all organizational charts as well as maintain organization of HR shared drive.
- Partner with HR Manager to ensure the processing of all status changes, including but not limited to transfers, promotions and terminations are entered into the payroll system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile timesheets and process invoices.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1-2 years Human Resources experience
- Experience in retail business is a plus
- Knowledge of Dayforce/Workday a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America