SAINT LAURENT Merchandising Intern NY
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Merchandising Intern who will report to the Associate Buyer as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will compile weekly selling reports and seasonal analyses. You will also conduct competitive product research and aid in management of inventory, transfers and receipts.
- Execute invoices and consolidations
- Engage with other departments such as PR, Wholesale and CRM on communal projects
- Compose weekly communications to retail stores and training materials
- Assist with in-market buys and showrooms
- Coordinate samples and live merchandise
- Attend weekly walk-throughs with Store directors and senior management
- Experience (paid or for-credit) in retail environments preferred
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate school
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interest in gaining knowledge and developing merchandising skillset
- Intern must have Monday/Tuesday availability
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- United States of America