SAINT LAURENT Public Relations Intern NY
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Public Relations Intern who will report to the Director of Public Relations as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will be supporting the Public Relations Director, Public Relations Manager and Public Relations Specialist in their daily activities. You will also be maintaining the organization of the sample closet, showroom and magazine archive.
- Assisting with sample trafficking, new sample inventory and gifting initiatives
- Reviewing national and local publications and websites for editorial credits on a daily basis
- Assisting with daily digital and weekly print + digital press reviews
- Assisting with VIP dressing initiatives
- Coordinating messenger services and international overnight shipments
- Students with an interest in luxury fashion and Public Relations
- Marketing and/or Advertising and would prefer candidates with prior corporate office experience
- Candidates must be able to commit to at least 3-4 full days a week.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- United States of America