SAINT LAURENT Selling Supervisor Holt Montreal
Saint Laurent - Regular
Montreal - Canada
We are currently seeking a Selling Supervisor who will report to the Assistant Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image by being a leader on the sales team.
· Perform opening and closing procedures
· Store presentation and brand image are consistently maintained
· Uphold Loss Prevention Expectations
· Demonstrates a sense of leadership and ownership of the store
· Lead the sales staff by measuring business performance with hourly reads
· Drive the client interactions manage their experience
· Luxury experience required
· 3+ years in a retail environment
· Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
· Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time