SAINT LAURENT Wholesale Intern
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Intern who will support the Wholesale team as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will assist in managing reports, which include style selling on a weekly basis, daily sales reporting, weekly on-hand reporting, and door analysis by account. You will also track purchase orders and update shipping logs weekly.
· Assist in market and showroom preparation
· May have entry-level account responsibility to include showroom presentation and order checking
· Manage all samples
· Demonstrate initiative by reviewing reports and highlight findings
· Visit stores to see product and competitive landscape
· Create competitive analysis reporting and client buy books
· Mandatory previous wholesale internship experience
· Strong excel skills – should know how to create and manage a pivot table and vlookup formulas in addition having very sturdy basic excel knowledge
· Must be eligible to receive college credit
· Exposure to sample tracking and return authorization processes are a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- United States of America