SAINT LAURENT Wholesale Intern NY
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Intern who will report to the VP of Wholesale as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will assist in managing reports, which include style selling on a weekly basis, daily sales reporting, weekly on-hand reporting, and door analysis by account. You will also track purchase orders and update shipping logs weekly.
- Assist in market and showroom preparation
- May have entry-level account responsibility to include showroom presentation and order checking
- Manage all samples
- Demonstrate initiative by reviewing reports and highlight findings
- Visit stores to see product and competitive landscape
- Create competitive analysis reporting and client buy books
- Mandatory previous wholesale internship experience
- Strong excel skills – should know how to create and manage a pivot table and vlookup formulas in addition having very sturdy basic excel knowledge
- Exposure to sample tracking and return authorization processes are a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- United States of America