Digital Marketing Manager
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage all digital activities for Gucci.com within the region to drive the e-business, in terms of revenue growth, channel performance and heightened brand visibility.
The Digital Marketing Manager will execute the strategic planning and coordination of the eMarketing activities in Australia. This role is in charge of defining the eMarketing plan for Gucci.com, aligned to growth plans, and accountable for identifying and implementing new marketing opportunities to increase website traffic, and revenues, while aligning to the WW Product Marketing Calendar.
In partnership with the E-Commerce Director, ownership of the Gucci.com eMarketing strategy within AU, accountable for delivering a continuous presence across all channels, increasing visibility through maintaining top position, as well as attracting new customers in-line the new brand identity.
With key merchandising adjacencies, this role will oversee all marketing activities, to aligning with 360 Product Marketing Calendar and product merchandising, to ensure a balance between strategical brand objectives and tactical commercial need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase website traffic, revenue, brand awareness and business growth across the omni-channel business;
- With oversight from the E-Commerce Director, develop and execute the yearly eMarketing Roadmap, leveraging the WW Product Marketing Calendar to drive Gucci.com in Australia and New Zealand;
- Deliver integrated eMarketing strategies that drive visibility and create impact of key product & brand themes as defined by the regional strategic plan;
- Nurture and improve performance of our marketing channels: SEM, affiliate, display, performance, e-Cards, social.
- With a focus on ROAS and the concept of campaigns profitability, define and optimize the Search Media strategy and budget, in close collaboration with the agency teams and vendors.
- Drive SEM activities; increase the visibility and maintain top position on search engine, at the same time acquire new traffic through Google Shopping, Affiliate & Native campaigns;
- Utilize Google Analytics, uncover opportunities and key behaviors, which can be targeted through eMarketing to improve overall performance KPI’s.
- Identify actions to improve website KPI’s through integrated marketing initiatives;
- Work with regional MarComm and digital teams on project strategy to execute WW Product Launches appropriately integrating local marketing initiatives into overall regional and global strategy ensuring brand consistency;
- Marketing Channels: Introduce new marketing channels to the mix, with the objective of capturing incremental audiences;
- Deliver a continuous presence on digital touchpoints with dedicated eCom campaigns;
- Monitor execution of marketing activity and develop post-plan reports highlighting ROI and analytics to share internally.
- Partner with the local and WW Digital teams to uncover growth opportunities and optimize sales performance.
- With a particular focus on key emerging segments, objective of capturing incremental audiences and new customers.
- Support growth plans of the eBusiness, identifying and implementing new marketing opportunities to increase revenue.
- Transform data into actionable insights with the goal to improve end-to-end digital customer experience thereby optimizing core engagement and revenue metrics.
- Take ownership of the eBusiness analytics in monitoring performance KPIs, sharing insights on key performance indicators.
- Utilize Google Analytics, uncover opportunities and key behaviors, which can be targeted through eMarketing to improve overall performance KPI’s. Analyze daily/weekly/monthly sales results and react promptly.
- Assure the execution of all relevant site analytics, in order to improve website performance and drive agile decisions.
- Develop traffic and revenue projections based on digital marketing assumptions.
- In order to support business growth and reflect the expanded business scope, including adding new channels and markets.
- WW Digital Roadmap: Drive and rollout from local level initiatives within the WW Roadmap, related to Marketing and Analytics.
- New Markets: Implement marketing strategy in line with 2018 eCommerce launch; deliver marketing channels for New Zealand.
- Marketing Budget: Manage the marketing budget for the website, participating in the budget process biannually.
- ROI Monitoring: Manage and monitor costs and performance, ensuring that the company gains tangible benefit of the deliverables, in addition to higher quality within the planned budgets.
- Innovation: Lead project streams related to Analytics, Insights & Digital Marketing.
- 5+ years experiences in eCommerce/digital analytics or equivalent experience
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business
- Proven expertise in data manipulation, test design, predictive modelling and analytics
- Deep proficiency with GA analytics tools
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with experience addressing and engaging partners at all levels
- Excellent organization, and time-management skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking to define business insights and identify market opportunities
- Ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment to deliver and share results
- Able to move effortlessly from strategic to operational/tactical details.
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋