GUCCI In Store Trainer
Gucci - Regular
Melbourne - Australia
As an In Store Trainer for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You are responsible for develop, implement and deploy training & coaching to store team.
This includes coordinate and agree training objectives and activities with the Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager, conduct training and coaching, monitor and measure the impact in terms of business performance and/or people performance for product and promoting appropriate learning culture.
You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.
How you will contribute
Training needs assessment
- Partner with Retail Training Manager, Store Manager and Retail Manager/HR as required to analyse and identify specific skills gaps and training needs in line with business requirements and store personnel assessment
Delivering, coordinating and monitoring and measure
- Define training plan, organize and deliver in person training and coaching for store personnel.
- Work with central digital learning team in assign and monitor digital training
- Provide constant update and reporting to Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager
- Monitor overall store training plan, KPIs, training productivity and impacts on business
- Ensure that store personnel embrace a self-learning culture in the flow of work.
Training solution development
- Develop specific training activities at store level leveraging Global Retail Training assets (contents, tools, etc) and creating best practices
- Contribute to the creation of innovative training solutions
- Complete and/or perform any other reasonable duties assigned by the Store Manager/Director or other manager as directed
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Replenish display merchandise as required
Learning and Training
- Ensure proactive learning and development to maintain product knowledge and stay current with best sellers, new arrivals and category information
- Complete all trainings as advised to you by your management team and/or Instore Training Ambassador and any other parties meeting all deadlines
- Participate in development training as required by your management team
Workplace Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance to the Safety Management System and all Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Policies
- Report all incidents, hazards and near misses as required by all staff, both to your direct manager and Human Resources where applicable and on the reporting platform
- Utilize all company tools including iPhone, iPad etc and company applications effectively, efficiently and as required by the business
- Ensure active participation on company provided platforms such as Workplace, Workday, ENTO, Retail Training Portal, LUCE, etc
- Comply to all Gucci and Kering Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- All other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a high-volume retail or service-based industry preferably in the luxury environment and managing a team in retail
- Previous experience in roles where training and development was a strong part of the role and where this was successfully completed
- Proven experience of presenting content if different forums to different adults encompassing adult learning techniques
Other skills and abilities
- Proven ability to work in highly pressured roles and situations
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills used to lead, grow and develop the team by example
- Proficiency in using technology and/or learning about updated technologies
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋